kristynleighphotography@gmail.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

White Lace and Promises

I was given such a great and fun opportunity recently to spend a morning with the sweet girls at
White Lace and Promises during their Casablanca Couture Trunk Show!
This was extra special for me because Casablanca was the designer of my gown that I purchased from WLP!
There were lots of pictures taken of brides-to-be who found their wedding gowns that day, but to protect the privacy of that special dress for her big day, I won't post those here!
If you are a current bride to be or will be in the future, I highly recommend White Lace and Promises! Heather, Chasta, Sara Beth, Abby, and the rest of the girls are so sweet, kind, knowledgable, and truly excited to work with each bride and her party that comes into the store!















Thanks ladies, so much for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment