kristynleighphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Behind on Blogging...

WOW!  I have gone almost 2 months with out a blog post! NOT GOOD!
The holidays occupied a lot of time (of course!...and I LOVED it!) and now it's just been getting back in to the swing of things with the new year!

BUT I'm back and ready to get busy!  I'm super thrilled to participate in a trunk show at White Lace and Promises in the near future and also have an engagement session lined up too!
There's even talks of a mini session day in the next couple of months!

And of course I can't make a post without a photo...



So in honor of today being my sweet sister n law's bday... it's gotta have her in it... this is just a candid snapshot of us together at a family Christmas party!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment