kristynleighphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kasey's Maternity Session...

This past weekend I had the honor of shooting my first maternity session with my sweet friend Kasey and her husband Jeremy.  I had such a great time at this session... Kasey is such a natural in front of the camera and Jeremy was great and willing to do whatever we asked!!
I can't thank them enough for trusting me with these precious memories!
Hope you enjoy!!

Gorgeous Girl

 




sweet baby Emily's nursery








one of my favorites!









I love this...I happened to catch Jeremy in this moment after kissing Kasey's belly...I insisted in he stay there so we could capture it!

Stunning pic of mom and baby to be!
Sweet Kisses
Kasey can't wait to meet her "little pumpkin"





Jeremy was such a great sport for this one!










Love the joy on their faces in this one!


So this one I took a chance on...wasn't sure if it was a bit creepy w/the bright red heart on her belly...or kinda cool in an artistic sort of way... we're going to hope for the "artistic" view point!


Thanks again to both of you so much!
Love,
Kristyn






1 comment:

  1. Kristyn, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer.. you are an amazing friend and a true artist. We wish you the best of luck with your photography career, and with anything you decide to embark on. We love you!

    ReplyDelete