kristynleighphotography@gmail.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

New Challenge!

Wow, yesterday was fun, but boy was it challenging!
I was given the opportunity to tag team a 1 year old's birthday party w/my dear friend Jen Farmer!

I'm still no pro at this photography thing... but I'm at least comfortable w/portrait sessions... family, babies, toddlers, seniors, etc...

Well... photographing a party... "action shots", etc...  that was a learning experience!  But we had a great great time!  I'm anxious to post some pics and get honest feedback! But I've still got lots of editing to do, and want to wait til I have the ok from Jen to release them! 
In the mean time, I'll just give this one sneak peek of the birthday cake!

Thanks Jen for taking me along!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment